Frequently Asked Questions For Resume
1. Should I include personal information on my resume?
A good CV contains should include a lot of information about you, including your education, employment, and qualifications. It should also contain your personal details such as name and contact details in the personal details section.
2. Should my GPA be input in my resume?
If your GPA is some lower than 2.5, it is not wise to include. Relevant summer jobs or internships will strengthen your resume more than just a high GPA, so don’t laser-focus on grades.
3. Do I need to put Reference List at the end of my resume?
Including these details will be much more enticing to employers than a list of names and phone numbers. In most cases, references aren’t requested until after the final in-person interview or near the end of the hiring process
4. Do I need to include an objective?
It is Up to You. Not necessary to add an “Objective” section on your resume.
5. Should I write a Skills section?
You can definitely do so if you have no substantial experience or your past work is not well related to the skills associated with the job you are seeking.
6. What are the extra things which adds value in my resume?
- Also list any scholarships, awards, and honors you obtained during the past years.
- Demonstrate your passion, dedication and clear career goals.
- Include your academic scores (GPA) if it is over 3.0.