Civil Road Engineer 314 views
- Education B.E Civil
Civil Road Engineer – Thane, Maharashtra
- Identify Hazards on-road (blind spot, black spot, accident spot, etc)
- Identifying Road Risk Profile – High Risk, Medium Risk, Low Risk
- Operating Equipment (Rodometer, Digital Inclinometer, etc)
- Data Preparation & Analyzing
- Identifying Map waypoints / POI
- Collation of Front end data (Raw map, yellow pages, photos, excel data)
- Preparation of report in the prescribed format
- Risk Analysis
Skills & Experience
Qualification: B.E Civil / Any Graduate with Formal Safety Course
Experience: Fresher & 3+ years of Experience in Safety Background.
LMV Licence Mandatory*
- Ready to Travel 10 to 15 days in a month by 4 wheeler.
- Can Drive any Light Motor Vehicle
- Energetic & Enthusiastic.
- Good Coordination skills with Sr. & Jr. Team