Android Developer 365 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Experience Level Senior
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Android Developer who is focused on quality for our team. Android developers are a key part of our team and are responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise-class Android applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new applications.
- Driving the Android development team to deliver high-quality applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers.
- Mentoring and supporting team members.
- Participating in the estimation process.
- At least 6+ years developing Android apps either independently or with a team.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views, and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines.
- Solid understanding of core Android Components like Activities, Fragments, and Services.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upper-intermediate English language proficiency or higher.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Experience with other technologies like MySQL, XML, JSON, and web services.
- Google architecture, Room.
- 3rd libraries.
- External SDK: Twillio, Google Maps, Google Security and etc.
- Previous experience of leading banking or financial projects.
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting tasks and challenges.
- Opportunities for enhancement.
- Friendly Environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team.
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately! =)